Summer Volunteen Program
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Volunteen Program returns for another season of community service and fun! Please see packet for all information.
- DATE/TIME: June 22-July 31; Monday, Wednesday & Fridays 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Rain or Shine (No camp July 3)
- COST: $25 Registration fee and $35.00 Resident weekly fee or $40.00 Non-Resident weekly fee
- Ages 13-16 as of June 22, 2020.
- Last years participants forms and payment for early registration will be due by March 31.
- When registering, parents must indicate ALL the weeks that the child plans to attend and pay at least the first weekly fee and the registration fee.
- Payment will be expected for those weeks by the Monday prior to that week or the spot will be given to someone on the wait list. All registrations are first come, first served for each schedule period.
- REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
- Past Volunteen (attended last year 2019) Early Registration: March 2-March 31
- Summer Playground Graduates Early Registration begins March 16
- Open Volunteen Registration-York Township Residents April 1- 15
- Open Volunteen Registration: April 16- until camp starts- open to any camper that is interested in attending.
- All registration periods are considered first come, first served. NOTE: If your child is a past volunteen and you do not submit your forms by March 31, then you will have to wait until the registration period that fits your residency status.
- Contact Carly Mercadante, Director, at 717-741-3861 x142 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTRATION: Forms are available at the York Township Recreation Office at 190 Oak Road, Dallastown, 17313. Forms and payment of cash or check only can be dropped off Monday-Friday 8 am-4:00 pm or mailed to YTRec, 190 Oak Road, Dallastown, PA 17313.