Join us at our Summer Playground Program, where kids ages 6-12 (as of June 8, 2020) can enjoy their summer break by participating in fun games, arts and crafts, field trips and more!
- LOCATIONS: Sites are York Township Park and Dallastown Community Park.
- DATE/TIME: June 8-August 7; Monday-Fridays 9 am-4 pm Rain or Shine (No Camp July 3)
- COST: $35 Registration fee and $70.00 Resident weekly fee or $75.00 Non-Resident weekly fee (Dallastown residents pay resident fee for Dallastown site only)
- Before Care: $25 per week in addition to weekly payment. Monday - Friday 7:30 am drop off.
- Last years participants forms and payment for early registration will be due by March 31.
- When registering, parents must indicate ALL the weeks that the child plans to attend and pay at least the first weekly fee and the registration fee.
- Payment will be expected for those weeks by the Monday prior to that week or the spot will be given to someone on the wait list. All registrations are first come, first served for each schedule period.
- REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
- Past Camper (attended last year 2019) Early Registration: March 1-March 31
- Open Camper Registration-York Township Residents April 1- 15
- Open Camper Registration: April 16- until camp starts- open to any camper that is interested in attending.
- All registration periods are considered first come, first served. NOTE: If your child is a past camper and you do not submit your forms by March 31, then you will have to wait until the registration period that fits your residency status.
- Questions? Contact Monica Newcomb, Program Director, 717-741-3861 X129, Email: email@example.com
- REGISTRATION: Forms are available at the York Township Recreation Office at 190 Oak Road, Dallastown, 17313. Forms and payment of cash or check only can be dropped off Monday-Friday 8 am-4:00 pm or mailed to YTRec, 190 Oak Road, Dallastown, PA 17313. Please note the above dates for picking up forms.