Take the bus and ride with us! Enjoy the comfort of having someone else drive while you relax!
All trips depart from the York Township Municipal Office located at the corner of Oak and Coventry Roads UNLESS otherwise stated. The address is 190 Oak Road, Dallastown, PA 17313.
All prices are per person.
No refunds for Bus Trips will be given when seats are cancelled less than 30 days before the trip unless the trip is cancelled by the Township or unless you find a replacement for your seat.
For more information on our trips, please call Monica at 741-3861 x129.
Ocean City, MD—Sunfest 2018
Earning the top spot for "traditional arts and craft shows in the nation", Sunfest boasts over 180 crafters, along with exciting live music, hayrides on the beach and a wide and delicious offering of food. So if you want to enjoy the festivities or just sit by the ocean, this is the trip for you!
New York City Shopper Trip--Dates in May, November, and December 2017
- Hop on the bus and head for the Big Apple! Central Park looks so beautiful this time of year and its also a perfect time to take a tour on the Circle Line Bus, see the Statue of Liberty, or go to Bubba Gumps restaurant!
- The bus departs from the York Township Municipal Building at 6:30 a.m. and returns around 11 p.m
Radio City Christmas Show
- Enjoy the Christmas spectacular that has become a favorite tradition for all to see!
- This trip fills up fast, so call now to reserve your seat!
- There will also be seats available on the bus for just shopping in New York.
- Tickets are side orchestra seating.
Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Trip includes Motor Coach transportation
- 6 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in the Northern Michigan Area
- 10 Meals including: 6 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
- Guided Tour of Mackinaw City
- Visit to Mackinac Island, including a Guided Carriage Tour
- Boat ride through the Soo Locks and free time and sight-seeing in Sault Sainte Marie
- Visit to Mackinaw Crossings
- Admission to Colonial Michillmackinac
Enjoy a town with so many neat things to explore! Check out maritime history at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Lighthouse lovers will enjoy the Hooper Strait Lighthouse. You can go kayaking, sailing on an historic skipjack, take an historical walking tour, take a charter fishing excursion or rent a bicycle to see this gorgeous area. This is an "on your own" trip. The bus will drop you off at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
Marine Corps Museum
The National Museum of the Marine Corps is a lasting tribute to U.S. Marines - past, present, and future. Situated on a 135-acre site adjacent to Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia, and under the command of Marine Corps University, the Museum's soaring design evokes the image of the flag-raisers of Iwo Jima and beckons visitors to this 120,000-square-foot structure. World-class interactive exhibits using the most innovative technology surround visitors with irreplaceable artifacts and immerse them in the sights and sounds of Marines in action. This is an "on your own" trip. Admission to the museum is FREE.
A visit to this quaint, historic community, at the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers, is like stepping into the past. Stroll the picturesque streets, visit exhibits and museums, or hike the trails and battlefields. This is an "on your own" trip.